Sunday, 23 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves [1]


Okay, because I haven't done this before I'm going to include books I've received over the past few weeks. You can click on the title of the book to take you to its Goodreads page. Head to Tynga's Reviews to find out about Stacking the Shelves and check out her official launch page here.

WON:
Falling to Ash by Karen Mahoney
Slated by Teri Terry
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (Arc)
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Demons of the Sun by Cindi Madsen (You can find my review here)
Degrees of Wrong by Anna Scarlett
Count Down to Love by Julie Ford
Madly & Wolfhardt by M. Leighton
Madly & the Jackal by M. Leighton

BOUGHT:
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
Balthazar by Claudia Gray
Switched by Amanda Hocking


GIFTED:
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Circle of Silence by Carol M. Tanzman
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
The Dance & The Graduation (Final Friends Volume Two) by Christopher Pike

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the awesome wins! I'm so eager to read Alice in Zombieland and my Super Sweet Sixteenth Century. I hope you enjoy all of your books this week! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My Stacking the Shelves
    And check out my NEW design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have spent the past few weeks entering all that I can and am so happy with my books.
      I started My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century today and it is good! I'm really eager to start Alice in Zombieland too.
      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. Alice in Zombieland was great. New follower. You got some really good YA books there. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I followed you back. Nice blog by the way. :)

      Delete