Saturday, 29 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves [2]

hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks.
The books I've received in the past week, all are e-copies. Click on their cover to take you to their Goodreads page.



BOUGHT:
Savage (Daughter's of the Jaguar #1) by Willow Rose
Dust (Of Dust and Darkness #1) by Devon Ashley
Winter's Passage (Iron Fey Novella) by Julie Kagawa
Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey Novella) by Julie Kagawa


WON:
Promises (The Syrenka Series #1) by Amber Garr


GIFTED:
Pam of Babylon (Pam of Babylon #1) by Suzanne Jenkins


That's all for the this week. What did you get?

18 comments:

  1. Great haul. I've read Winter's Passage and I LOVED it! Ash and Megan are so cute in it! ^^

    *new GFC follower*

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I love the Iron Fey novels. Ash is so good!

      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome selection of books. The last one on your haul is new to me. I haven't seen it before, so means I must do research on the book.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd only seen it on one other blog but it does sound interesting. I'm looking forward to starting it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't know much about Savage but it had an amazing cover so I just had to get it!

      Delete
  4. Nice stack of books this week. I have Summer's Crossing as well but I've not read it yet. I've heard good things about the series though.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)
      I really enjoyed The Iron Fey series though I've yet to complete book 4. Looking forward to reading the novellas.

      Delete
  5. I loved the Julie kagawa novellas, and the other covers are beautiful. Enjoy and happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! I love her writing so I'm really looking forward to reading them.

      Delete
  6. Wow, look at all the pretties! Seriously, the covers are all gorgeous ♥ I'm off to check out Savage, Dust, Winter Passage & Summer's Crossing right now, thanks so much for sharing & happy reading :)

    New GFC follower!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I shouldn't but if I see a nice cover I immediately want the book! Winter's Passage & Summer's Crossing should be good and I'm really looking forward to Dust.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Looks like you got a great variety of books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm looking forward to them all. :)

      Delete
  8. Some great books! I really need to read the Iron Fey saga :)
    Enjoy!

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Iron Fey series is brilliant! I really love Julie Kagawa. :)

      Delete
  9. The covers are so pretty! I know they are eBooks but still, nice! Happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having to buy less paperbacks now (sadface) as my bookcase is slowly being overrun. Thanks. :)

      Delete