Friday, 12 October 2012

Guess who's turning 17 soon?!

As you probably picked up from the title it's my birthday soon, in 18 days to be exact! I'm quite excited, planning on having a dress-up party to celebrate because, let's face it, what 17-year-old doesn't want to dress up as a fairy/superhero/pirate?! Anyway this is totally beside the point. What I'm trying to get at here is this: I want to give you guys things.

It's going to be my birthday but I feel in a very giving mood so to make my birthday even more special I want to share the love and hold a giveaway! But there is a catch. I want to thank all those amazing people who have already followed me, you guys are totally awesome! I have 18 GFC followers currently but if I can get another 7 before my birthday (so a total of 25) I will hold a giveaway.
I've got a lot of bookmarks (and some are signed!) and some other swag that I'd like to share with you. I'm going to make this international because I'm super-excited about it and I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. The name's Radish, Baby Radish.21 October 2012 at 23:16

    Me get things? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a silly man, Baby Radish. ;)

      Delete