Sunday, 14 October 2012

Stacking the Shelves [4]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book covers to take you to their goodreads page.



WON
The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner (paperback copy from Good Reading Magazine)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (hardcover copy from Stuck in Books)
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (paperback arc copy from Jen Ryland/YA Romantics)


BOUGHT
Momentum by Saci Lloyd (paperback)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (paperback)


10 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week and congrats on winning so many! Pushing the limits is on my wishlist.

    Happy reading :-)
    Jayne
    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/stacking-the-shelves-19/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading them. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul. I really enjoyed Under The Never Sky and Pushing The Limits was just pure awesomeness.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Under the Never Sky around a bit and thought it sounded good, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
      I'm looking forward to Pushing the Limits so much!

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Pushing the Limits badly. I have Under the Never Sky on my TBR bookcase. What's left of me looks really good too. Happy reading :)

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted Pushing the Limits since I first heard about and was so excited when I got it!
      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh Pushing the Limits is AMAZING! I loved it! What's Left of Me was pretty good, too! Great haul, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you loved Pushing the Limits I've been hearing amazing things and cannot wait to lose myself in it! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Yay for Pushing The Limits and Under The Never Sky. I really enjoyed both of those. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete