Sunday, 14 October 2012

The Hateful Internet is Hateful


We've recently had our internet provider changed but unfortunately we didn't quite have all the necessary bits and bobs so I'm floundering about with no internet, which is highly inconvenient. I'm going to see if I can buy an appropriate modem today so I can have the internet again but until then I've only got my phone which is not that great for blogging. I am going down to my mother's today so I can quickly use her internet to put up a couple of posts and add in my whales. Yes, you read right! I have finished my whales and shall add them to my reviews and to my pages (Blog, FB, Twitter).
Speaking of reviews, I'm sorry I'm taking so long to do another one. I'be been trying to finish the book, but gosh-darn school has been getting in my way. We have exams in a few weeks and the time leading up to it is filled with tests and retests as well as having a writing folio due for english in 10 days. It's giving me almost no time for anything else though I shall hopefully finish Falling to Ash tonight and have my review up before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment