Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [3]

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Mind Games
by Kiersten White
Expected publication: 19th February 2013
From Goodreads:
Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future.

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways… or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.


I've seen this on a few differnet blogs and I thought I'd share it on mine. This book looks really good! I love the cover and the synopsis is intriguing and mysterious and it sounds like a great read. I have yet to reading anything else by Kiersten White but I am quite excited to start some of her books while I'm waiting for this amazing book to come out!
What books are you waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. i love her first series!
    stop by my post?! I got lucky and was able to review my WOW pick!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things, I think I'll have to check it out!

      That's awesome!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like something I would really like. Great pick...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, I thought it sounded interesting. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Who doesn't love a good bit of espionage?!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think it should make interesting read. :)

      Delete
  5. I've seen this one a lot today and it's making me excited :D Great pick! Hope you'll love it when it comes out.

    My WoW

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squee! Mind Games has been a really popular one lately! It's near the top of my wishlist/TBR pile, can't wait to read it! Thanks for sharing, great pick! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it around a bit but it sounds so awesome I had to share it myself!

      Delete
  7. I have Mind Games on my to-read list and I would love to get my hands on it when it comes out. Great pick! I hope you like it when you get the chance to read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you enjoy it too. :)

      Delete