Saturday, 17 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves [6]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book covers to take you to their goodreads page.
So my list is including books I got last week as well as some review copies I have forgotten to add.





WON:
Broken Aro (The Broken Ones #1) by Jen Wylie (e-book copy from Books à la Mode)




BOUGHT:
The Hungry Ghost Festival by Jen Campbell (signed paperback)
Skeleton Key (Alex Rider #3) by Anthony Horowitz (paperback)



    

FOR REVIEW:
Tournament of Chance by S.G. Rogers (e-book copy from I am a Reader, Not a Writer for book tour)
Dead Running by Cami Checketts (e-book copy from I am a Reader, Not a Writer for book tour)
Dying to Run by Cami Checketts (e-book copy from I am a Reader, Not a Writer for book tour)
Stones to Ashes (The Alchemists Academy #1) by Kailin Gow (e-book copy from Kailin Gow for book tour)
Elemental Explosions (The Alchemists Academy #2) by Kailin Gow (e-book copy from Kailin Gow for book tour)

18 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Kalin's books yet, but I know alot of ppl. enjoy them. Enjoy!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading them. They sound pretty good.

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I like the sound of The Alchemists Academy- definitely going to check those out. Happy reading!

    New follower. :) Our StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do sound rather cool. I'll be reviewing them the first week of December. :)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great group of books. I am a new follower. Here is my post:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got a bunch of great books this week! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested to see what the Alchemist Academy are like. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. Most of these are all new to me. Love Kailin Gow, but have not had the opportunity to check out these books. Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be reviewing them as part of a blog tour in early December, I'm really excited to read them! thank you. :)

      Delete
  6. Ooh! I love the Alex Rider books, I've read the first three or four I think...anyway, Anthony Horowitz is an amazing author! :D

    Check out my book haul! :) http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really cool, I should really read them again! He is! :D

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard any of these. I hope you enjoy everything in your haul. Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Alex rider series is very cool, I haven't read any others from the list yet though I'm very keen to!

      Delete