Saturday, 24 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves [7]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book covers to take you to their goodreads page.





Won:
Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft (Audrey's Guides #1) by Jody Gehrman (e-book copy from The Hollow Cupboards)
Twisted (A Twisted Fairy Tale Novella Series #1) by Jenny Phillips (e-book copy from Jenny Philips)
Dreams of Reality (The Dreams Trilogy #1) by Beth Bares (signed paperback from Beth Bares & Bookfever)





For Review:
The Breakaway (The Breakaway #1) by Michelle Davidson Argyle (e-book copy from Xpresso Book Tours)
Within by Clare C. Marshall (e-book copy from Clare for Within anniversary tour)

13 comments:

  1. Ohh The Breakaway! I haven't read it but I've heard some good things about that book. It sounds crazy intense! I can't wait to see what you think. :))

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm part of a Pieces/The Breakaway blog tour in February and I'm really looking forward to reading them both! :)

      Delete
  2. Great Haul! Happy readings :) Guide to Witchcraft I have heard good about


    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very excited to win that one! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Great books this week! Audrey's Guide was a great read. You got some really great wins! I have a copy of The Breakaway that I still need to read! It looks really good. I hope you enjoy all that you got this week. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd heard it was pretty good and I was thrilled to win it! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVED The Breakaway! And Within was a good supernatural thriller!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm super excited to read them!

      Delete
  5. Great haul! I will have to check these out : )


    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Now following your blog :)

    Here's my STS post.

    I'm looking for fellow bloggers to do a Christmas book blog hop. You can find out more by going to the link above. ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ones. I have Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft and read about half, will hopefully get done soon. I love it so far. :)

    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, forgot to tell you I am a new follower, I could not find my message to change it, (it was being held I guess)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wins! Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-my-mailbox-stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete