Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Teaser Tuesday & Top Ten Tuesday [6]

Teaser Tuesday


Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading


Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Published: 26th October 2010

"You can tell a lot about a person from the pages he or she choose to journal on - I was strictly a college-ruled man myself, having no talent for illustration and a microscopic scrawl that made wide-ruled seem roomy. The blank pages were usually the most popular - I only had one friend, Thibaud, who went for the grid. Or at least he did until the guidance counselors confiscated his journal to prove that he had been plotting to kill our history teacher."

~Pg. 4, paperback copy of 'Dash & Lily's Book of Dares' by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan



Top Ten Books of 2013 I'm Most Excited For

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish


 

1. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead (Expected Publication: 12th February 2013)
Why am I so excited for this book? Because it's Richelle Mead and her writing is just amazing. I am also in love with this series.

2. Poison by Bridget Zinn (Expected Publication: 12th March 2013)
The cover looks fantastic and the story sounds great! What more could I want?

3. Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver (Expected Publication: 5th March 2013)
Still haven't read book 2, waiting on Requiem, but I love the first book and cannot wait to read more!




4. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (Expected Publication: 29th January 2013)
The cover, the title, the synopsis, 'London 1894'.. this book sounds great! I really hope this book lives up to my expectations.

5.  Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Device #3) by Cassandra Clare  (Expected Publication: 19th March 2013)
I loved the first to books in this series and when I reached the end of Clockwork Prince I nealy died. I need to know what happens!

6.  Ink (The Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun (Expected Publication: 25th June 2013)
Have you read that synopsis? Drawings that are coming to life and Japan, I want this book!

7. Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White (Expected Publication: 19th February 2013)
This book sounds really great and ever since I first hear about it I've been wanting it. I am really excited to read it!




8. Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West (Expected Publication: 12th February 2013)
This book just has such an original and intriguing concept and I can't wait to see what it's like.

9. Splintered by A.G. Howard  (Expected Publication: 1st January 2013)
I love Alice in Wonderland and this book not only has an amazing cover, it has an amazing synopsis and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

10. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (Expected Publication: 26th March 2013)
This book sounds really good at the reviews so far have been great, leaving me very excited for this book.

13 comments:

  1. love the cover from your tease!
    Trish - My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I and so far it's a good read!

      Delete
  2. Awesome selection for the top 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!! Looking forward to so many of these.

    New follower via GFC : )

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's some great stuff coming out next year!

      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares was so cute and perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, I'm enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  5. I'm about to read an ARC of If You Find Me :O It should be good, from the reviews I've seen and read. I'm looking forward to the rest except The Elite (haha, never liked the series). Great list nonetheless!

    Check out my list here

    I followed you as well! Can't wait to read more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy If You Find Me!

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm still surprised I didn't know about Ink earlier! The cover is beautiful AND it sounds like it's going to be one heck of a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that cover, I'm really excited for it!

      Delete
  7. Love the cover for Clockwork Princess. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete