1. The Iron King (Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa
I haven't quite finished this series, still on The Iron Knight, but I really love it! The idea of the 'Iron Fey' is really cool and the characters are totally drool worthy (especially Ash!).
2. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter ~my review
This book was great and I loved the zombies. I've never been a big fan of zombie books but I love these spirit-eating zombies!
3. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #1) by Rachel Harris ~my review
I loved this book. I really like historical romances and having time travel thrown in is amazing and that's not even mentioning Renaissance Italy or the sexy Italian man.. *drools*
4. Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
I really liked this book but I haven't read the next few as I heard the second book had a major cliffhanger and I thought it best to wait until there was an ending so I didn't have to stress over what was going to happen!
5. On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I recently won this book and I hadn't seen this cover before but I really like it. This book is amazingness and I love Melina Marchetta, she is a genius!
6. Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings #1) by Jackson Pearce I've got the second Fairytale Retellings book here, Sweetly, but I haven't got around to reading it yet, though i'm quite excited too because I thought Sisters Red was great!
7. Fateful by Claudia Gray
I heard this was about the Titanic and I thought that sounds really cool I should read it! Then I prepared myself for some tragical-sadness. It was a really cool book, who doesn't want to read about werewolves on a ship headed to ruin? It was sad in places, as you'd expect but I enjoyed it.
8. Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) by Melissa Marr
It was my mother who told me about these books (yes, she's that cool!) and they really good. I love fairies/fey so I'm happy to have them in my books and I really love the covers of these; very fey, very pretty.
9. Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
I really loved the Mortal Instruments, though I'm waiting 'til the last book comes out before I start on book 4 & 5, and I really love this series too! I am super excited for the last book to come out and think the cover is really pretty!
10. Northern Lights (His Dark Materials #1) by Philip Pullman
Last but golly-gosh by no means least, we have Northern Lights. I live Philip Pullman and his 'His Dark Materials' trilogy is one of my favourite series, love it to bits!