Wednesday, 5 December 2012

2013 TBR Pile Challenge




Read and review twelve books that were added to your TBR list/pile before 1/1/2012 with a publication date also before that time between 1st Jan and 31st Dec 2013.

Challenge List:

1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
~Review (to come)

2. Fire by Kristin Cashore
3. Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres
4. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
5. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
6. Exile by Rebecca Lim
7. The Mourning Emporium by Michelle Lovric
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth ~Review
10. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
11. If I Stay by Gayle Forman ~ Review
12. Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Alternates:

1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

I will link to my reviews as I finish them.


2/12 Completed

4 comments:

  1. WOW. You've got a lot of really awesome titles listed. Graceling and Fire especially are two of my absolute FAVORITE fantasy novels. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    I'm really looking forward to tackling my own list in 2013. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read them for ages, I love fantasy!

      Thanks, you too. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge! I'm glad you're with us. :)

    Let's see, I haven't read ANY of the books on your list, although I have owned Divergent since it was releasd so I should really get to that at some point. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really excited for the challenge. :)

      I've owned Shatter Me since it came out and have heard nothing but good things, no idea why I haven't read it!

      Delete