Saturday, 15 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves [10]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.




BOUGHT:
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon




FOR REVIEW:
Starflower (Tales of Goldstone Wood #4) by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Wisteria (Wisteria #1) by Bisi Leyton
Pieces (The Breakway #2) by Michelle Davidson Argyle

9 comments:

  1. Your cover of Infinity is way different than mine. Your three review books are brand new to me. Great haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered it from The Book Depository during their 24 hours of offers sale and the cover I got was different than the one pictured but it's great quality and I wasn't fussed about the cover.

      Delete
  2. 'Pieces' looks so good! Here’s what books I got this week: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/in-my-mailbox-2/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got The Breakaway for review as well and I'm really looking forward to both of them!

      Delete
  3. I really like the cover of Wysteria. I may have to look into reading that one! I really like your new design as well. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have to get caught on my chronicles Nick series didn't realize the new one was out already. The other covers are all beautiful especially wisteria. Nice shelf, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Infinity sounds wicked cool. Added to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to check out the Nick Chronicles! You got some awesome reads this week. Enjoy all that you got and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Infinity sounds so good! I need to hurry up and start that series. I've been told it's awesome. Enjoy your books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete