Saturday, 22 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves [11]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:


         

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum #4)by Janet Evanovich (paperback)

Strange Angels (Strange Angels #1) by Lili St. Crow (paperback)
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas (paperback) And with it, I got a free copy of...
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi (paperback)


From Amazon for $0.99!

         

The Modified (The Biotics Trilogy #1) by 
Falling From Eternity by Megan Duncan
Wicked Sense (Singularity #1) by Fabio Bueno
Static by Tawny Stokes


       

Exiled (The Protector #1) M. R. Merrick
Becoming (Daughters of Saraqael #1) Raine Thomas
No way Back (Mia's Way #1) by Chloe Adams


GIFTED (from my Secret Santa):




To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (paperback)
Some beautiful bookmarks and phone charms!

A huge thank you to my Secret Santa!

13 comments:

  1. OMG! YES,YES,YES STRANGE ANGELS!!! I LOVE that book SO MUCH & hopefully you enjoy it as much as me! Throne of Glass & Shatter Me were great reads for me too! Haven't read TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD but i might...some day =P Also LOVE the Phone Charms!! =D

    -Great books Myra & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up at the op-shop for $3 and now my boyfriends decided he has to buy me the rest of the books (I'm not complaining)! I'm really looking forward to reading them! :D
      I thought the phone charms were gorgeous too!

      Thank you, Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Your Secret Sants has brilliant taste :)
    Also happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do! I was extremely happy with my gifts, I love Secret Santa!

      Delete
  3. I loved Shatter Me and I have Throne of Glass! And you got so many awesome books :) Enjoy!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modified sounds pretty good! This is the first I've heard of it but I may have to check it out sometime. I still have to read Throne of Glass... I've heard so many amazing reviews of it.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much awesome! Exile is an amazing read...the series is pretty kick ass! I love the Strange Angels books! I hope you enjoy the first one. Shatter Me is so awesome, and I am so in love with the UK cover for Throne of Glass. Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays =)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I read Shatter Me either late last year or early this year (it's been a while, anyway), and am looking forward to Unravel Me coming out soon! Enjoy your new books!

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Janet Evanovich! Especially the first four. Hope you enjoy it! And the other books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ones, Wicked Sense is a great read. I did the book tour for that one, and really enjoyed the book. I can't wait for book 2.
    Hope you like it too, as well as the others .

    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little phone charms from your Secret Santa are adorable. I hope you love Shatter Me as much as I did! Enjoy! :)

    You can see what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I looooove Throne of Glass! I can't wait for the second book. Happy reading! :D

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh Throne of Glass and Shatter Me!!! Hope you enjoy both like I did. They're so great. The TOG cover is so pretty too. Hope you enjoy!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete