Saturday, 29 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves [12]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


WON:


The Scourge by A.G. Henley (I won an e-copy as part of the book tour)



CHRISTMAS GOODIES:

         

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


      
   

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordan
The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5) by Rick Riordan



The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray


I am so excited to read all these books that I have no idea which to start first! I am dying to read The Diviners buy the size is a little daunting so I think I'll start of with something lighter then lose myself in its wonders when my reading mind is warmed up!

I also got a whole heap of other amazing presents for Christmas, including shoes, a bag, goldfish (I still have to go and pick them out, I'll post pics when I get them!) and a heap more new followers! Thank you all so much, I look forward to seeing more and sharing more with you next year!

Live long and prosper!

1 comment:

  1. I love the collection of Beautiful Creatures books. They are so pretty! You have a bunch of amazing books to stack your shelves with, Have fun!

    ReplyDelete