Saturday, 1 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves [8]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book covers to take you to their goodreads page.





WON:
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma (paperback copy from JennReneeRead)




BOUGHT:
Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely #5) by Melissa Marr (paperback copy from TBD)
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (paperback copy from TBD)






GIFTED:
The Pact by Jodi Picoult (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)
Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles #2) by Melina Marchetta (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)
Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)
The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)
The Road by Cormac McCarthy (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)
Railsea by China Miéville (paperback copy from my boyfriend, second-hand)





FOR REVIEW:
A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso (e-copy through NetGalley)
And All the Stars by  (e-copy through NetGalley)
Dark Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy #1) by KaSonndra Leigh (e-copy from the author)

5 comments:

  1. Dash & Lily is SO awesome, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some fantastic titles to add to your collection. I particularly like seeing The Road up there. Such a mix bag of a story. While I loved the writing style, few books have made me cry so much. It's simply heartbreaking.

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read imaginary girls for a long time! Shimmer of Angels sounds great with such a pretty cover. Enjoy!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul ladies. Always like seeing what people get in their hauls every week, because then I discover new titles.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, you got so much awesome in your haul this week! The Pact! Fallen! I remember watching the movie, The Road, and I was seriously freaked out. I couldn't finish because it was totally affecting my mind and I was scared to see what was going to happen! But I do want to read the book because I think it'll be even more intense! Weird, right? Enjoy what you got this week! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete