Monday, 28 January 2013

Monday Savings [4]

I know a lot of people do a 'freebie friday' post with links to currently free books, but I never seem to find very many interesting free books, I do however find some awesomely cheap books which I'd love to share.
My showcased books will be from anywhere I can find (Smashwords, Amazon, TBD..) but I will make sure that nothing on here is over $10, whether it's paperback, hardcover or e-book format. I'll try to do this at least once a month, weekly would be great but I think saying at least once a month is safer. Enjoy, I hope you find a bargain!

These are some books from Smashwords that are cheap (as most Smashword books are) but also sound (or are!) very cool! Hope you can find something to interest you!

Under $3
Stolen (Stolen #1) by K.A Krisko ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Crypt of Souls (Stolen #2) by K.A Krisko ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Deception of the Magician (Waldgrave #2) by A.L. Tyler ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Secrets of the Guardian (Waldgrave #3) by A.L. Tyler ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Wisteria (Wisteria #1) by Bisi Leyton ~Smashwords ~Goodreads (really enjoyed this book ~4/5 review)
Myopia (Wisteria #2) by Bisi Leyton ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Advantage Erin by Kris Kreisman ~Smashwords ~Goodreads (short, fun read ~3.5/5 review)

Under $2
The Knight of the Rose (Dark Secrets #2) by A.M. Hudson ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
The Heart's Ashes (Dark Secrets #3) by A.M. Hudson ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Mark of Betrayal (Dark Secrets #4) by A.M. Hudson ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
The Purloined Boy (The Weirdling Cycle #1) by Mortimus Clay ~Smashwords ~Goodreads

Under $1
Tears of the Broken (Dark Secrets #1) by A.M. Hudson ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Arrival of the Traveler (Waldgrave #1) by A.L. Tyler ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
The Festival on Lyris Five by Nick Daws ~Smashwords ~Goodreads
Paranoia (Wisteria #2.5) by Bisi Leyton ~Smashwords ~Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment