Saturday, 5 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves [13]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


WON:

   

Touch of Power (Healer #1)by Maria V. Snyder (paperback) from HarlequinTeen Australia
Scent of Magic (Healer #2)by Maria V. Snyder (paperback) from HarlequinTeen Australia


BOUGHT:
From Amazon for $0.99



Cephraels' Hand (A Pattern of Shadow & Light #1) by 


GIFTED:


   

Dark Prince (Dark #1) by Christine Feehan (paperback)
Dark Desire (Dark #2) by Christine Feehan (paperback)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, Touch of Power and Scent of Magic look very interesting-- I think I'll check them out sometime! Great haul, and enjoy!

    New Follower via GFC!

    Our STS-- http://readbreatheread.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-11.html

    -Alyana @ Read, Breathe, Read (YA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing good things about Touch of Power. I am excited to read that one. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing great things about Snyder's books, time to get my hands on them.
    Enjoy!
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Touch of Power. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning those books! I really want to read those :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, loved Touch of Power, cannot wait to read the sequel!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but they sound pretty interesting! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely want to check out the Maria V. Snyder books! You got some great books this week. Enjoy all your new pretties! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Maryann | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete