Saturday, 19 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves [14]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.

Because I missed last week, I'm including things I received then too.


WON:
From Lizzy Ford


A The Witching Trilogy Shirt
A Notebook - The Witching Trilogy
A Magnetic Calendar - Dark Summer
Lip Balm - Dark Summer

Thank you Lizzy! I love notebooks and can't wait to use mine!



Splintered by A.G. Howard (hardcover copy form Lost in Lit)

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I am so excited to have this book in my hands, and it's in hardcover! So pretty, I just want to inhale it's loveliness! /endrave



BOUGHT:

   

Mortal Engines (Predator Cities #1) by Philip Reeve (paperback copy from TBD)
Predator's Gold (Predator Cities #2) by Philip Reeve (paperback copy from TBD)

Predator Cities/Mortal Engines Quartet is one of my boyfriends favourite series, so I'm both excited and nervous to read them! More excited though because from the sounds of them, they're right up my alley!


Free from Amazon

   

Drive Me to Distraction by Caitlyn Nicholas 
Hollowland (The Hollows #1) by Amanda Hocking



GIFTED:
From Leigh Fallon for participating in her Carrier of the Mark cover reveal!
   

2 Bookmarks - Shadow of the Mark & Carrier of the Mark (signed)
2 Badges/Buttons - Shadow of the Mark Carrier of the Mark
1 Card - Shadow of the Mark Carrier of the Mark (signed) 

Thanks so much Leigh!



Fateful by Claudia Gray (paperback copy from my awesome boyfriend)


FOR REVIEW:


The Broken Path by Cami Checketts (e-copy from the author) 

Thanks you Cami!

8 comments:

  1. Eeep SPLINTERED! I'm so jealous that you have a finished copy! I have an ARC, which is still cool, but the finished copies are SO. FREAKING. GORGEOUS! I hope you love the book! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is so amazing! I keep stroking the book because it's so pretty!!
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Splintered is on my wishlist so I'm really jealous! Happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I won it! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh - love the carrier of the mark bookmarks! They are way cool! I read Splintered - it's pretty good but creepy in places. Hope you enjoy them ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty! I was very excited when I opened my mail. Ooh.. I'm even more intrigued now! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. Great books this week. I've heard such amazing things about Splintered. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to start reading it! Thank you. :)

      Delete