Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday [11]


Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading


"He used the top of my body as the fret board, caressing my hair, my face, my neck. He plucked at my chest and my belly, but I could feel him in places his hands were nowhere near."

~pg. 52, hardcover copy of If I Stay by Gayle Forman




"She felt the strangeness in the ground beneath her feet, in the air she breathed. And this stranger, whether man or monster, could not be her friend, not in this place"

~pg. 101, e-copy of Staflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I want to know what happens next
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great teasers! Left me wanting more!!

    Here's My Swoon! from Closure by Kim Carmichael
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! The cover of the book is quite interesting too. I will put this on my TBR list. Here are my teaser sentences:

    http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-12213.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both very interesting teasers!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read If I Stay. Great teasers!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete