Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday [12]


Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading
I got a copy of this from NetGalley and was told to hold off on any sort of reivews/quotes/spoilery-type-stuff until the 29th of January. Guess what?! Today is  the 29th and I am super excited to share this quote from The Indigo Spell with you!



"The cat came by with a refill for Marcus's lemonade, and I soon had proof that it was a woman. "Thanks love," Marcus said, giving her a smile that nearly made her swoon and drop the tray. When he turned back to us he was all business."

~47%, e-copy of The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
Expected Publication: 12th Feb 2013

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. Wondering of this is fantasy or set around Halloween? Otherwise the woman being a cat has me stumped. lol

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo! I love it!! Feb 12th can't come soon enough!

    Here's mine:
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to start reading it! It is absolutely fabulous and I'll be posting my review soon!

      Delete