Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [11]

Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013

 
Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

1. Read at least 100 Books
Last year I read a mere 50 or so books whereas the year before I read 100+! I'm hoping to get more reading done again this year!

2. Complete All (or at least Most) of my Reading Challenges

3. Write a Couple of Short Romance Stories With Friends
One of my friends asked me and a couple of others if we'd like to write a couple of short romance stories for a romance compilation book she's planning. They can be racy reads or passionate plots so I thought I'd try and write one of each!

4. Start Writing a Longer Piece of Fiction
This is something I've been wanting to do for a while but I've never gotten very far. I've had an idea but not thought it out completely and it's just withered and died. This time I have thought out my plot and the piece is fantasy which is a genre I love and am really familiar with, I think I'm in with a chance this time!

5. Make Posts in Advance!
I'm horribly slack with my posting, furiously writing up posts the day they're needed! Luckily this year I'm more organised and have already been starting this with some posts, hopefully I'll soon have nearly all my posts organised in advance!

6. Keep Track of all my Blogging Events
I'm actually doing this already. I bought a diary a few weeks ago and am writing down all the events I'm participating in/planning - I've even got little tabs on the sides to make certain things stand out. I'm hoping I can keep this up to date through out the year and I'm fairly sure I shall!

7. Review at least 80 Books
I'm hoping to review nearly all the books I read but I'm not sure I'll have the time with school coming up, so I'd be happy with 80.

8. Read a Book with More Than 500 Pages

9. Read at Least 20 Books I Already Own But Have Neglected to Read
I've already got a big pile of books beside my bed just waiting to be read sometime soon.

10. Start at least 10 New Series
I've already got Percy Jackson, The Caster Chronicles and Graceling Realm on my TBR pile!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, very nice goals! :) There are definitely things on your list I also need to do. Like completing my reading challenges and read books I've been neglecting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make posts in advance and schedule my reviews this year too! I vowed to read 30 books,and review 20 of them :D I've already tried reading a book with more than 500 pages. I think it was a few pages short to 1000 :) Good luck with all these, and you should definitely read Percy Jackson! :D

    My Goals for 2013
    What I'm Waiting for This Wednesday

    ReplyDelete