Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [12]

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

 
Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish



         

1. The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell

2. Splintered by A.G. Howard (I won a copy of this from Lost in Lit *squees*)

3. City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster

4. Poison by Bridget Zinn



   


5. The Ward by Jordana Frankel

6. The Flame in the Mist by Kit Grindstaff



         

7. My Sister's Reaper by Dorothy Dreyer

8. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

9. Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid

10. Pivot Point by Kasie West

6 comments:

  1. Splinter was good, and I have pivot point and poison to read :) I'm looking forward to summer ruins by trisha leigh :)
    Hope you get to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great books coming out this year - it's crazy! Ooh.. I haven't read any Trisha Leigh her books sound great! Thanks for bringing her to my attention. :)

      I hope you enjoy Pivot Point & Poison. :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! We have a few of the same ones. I'm especially excited about City of a Thousand Dolls! Now following you via GFC, btw.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! These sound super good and I love the covers. :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a copy of Pivot Point to read soon, and I'm also looking foward to reading City of a Thousand Dolls. It almost made it onto my top 10...it was #11, lol! Great list!

    My Top Ten

    Bree
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strands of Bronze and Gold sounds like a terrific read.

    ReplyDelete