Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [15]


Hosted by Breaking the Spine

The Nightmare Affair
by Mindee Arnett
Expected Publication: 5th March 2013

From Goodreads:
Sixteen-year-old Dusty Everhart breaks into houses late at night, but not because she’s a criminal. No, she’s a Nightmare.

Literally.

Being the only Nightmare at Arkwell Academy, a boarding school for magickind, and living in the shadow of her mother’s infamy, is hard enough. But when Dusty sneaks into Eli Booker’s house, things get a whole lot more complicated. He’s hot, which means sitting on his chest and invading his dreams couldn’t get much more embarrassing. But it does. Eli is dreaming of a murder.

Then Eli's dream comes true.

Now Dusty has to follow the clues—both within Eli’s dreams and out of them — to stop the killer before more people turn up dead. And before the killer learns what she’s up to and marks her as the next target.


I love dream related books, especially with super cool paranormal people! Also, as well as sounding very cool, Dusty has an awesome name!
I've always loved murder mysteries, I used to read/watch Agatha Christie novels all the time. I have no problems with the paranormal thrown into my books, so I would love to check this out!

12 comments:

  1. Love the synopsis on this one!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this one's so interesting, itll surely have a spot on my TBR List! Great choice!

    What I'm Waiting for This Wednesday
    My Enormous TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an amazing paranormal. I love the cover as well, cute and quirky with a hint of creepy, which sounds like the book to me! :) Great pick, new follower :)

    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one to be out. Nice pick.
    New Linky follower


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really fascinating! Thanks for sharing....and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh very intriguing! I will definitely have to look more into this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the blog tour for this book soon and I'm very excited to read it. Great pick!
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete

  8. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this one, either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking out for this book also :) The title is very alluring: The Nightmare Affair!
    My WoW: http://lalovelystories.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/waiting-on-wednesday6/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already have this one on my to-read list and I really want to read it when it comes out. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it too.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete