Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [16]

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Going Vintage
by Lindsey Leavitt
Expected Publication: 26th March 2013

From Goodreads:

When Mallory discovers that her boyfriend, Jeremy, is cheating on her with an online girlfriend, she swears off boys. She also swears off modern technology. Inspired by a list of goals her grandmother made in 1962, Mallory decides to "go vintage" and return to a simpler time (when boyfriends couldn't cheat on you online). She sets out to complete grandma's list: run for pep club secretary, host a dinner party, sew a homecoming dress, find a steady, do something dangerous. But the list is trickier than it looks. And obviously finding a steady is out . . . no matter how good Oliver (Jeremy's cousin) smells. But with the help of her sister, she'll get it done. Somehow. 


I love vintage things! My boyfriend's got a record collection, which I think is awesome, and the clothes back then are so cool! This book sounds like it's be a heap of fun and I'd love to read it!

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! What a great synopsis! And the title and cover - wonderful. :) It#s going straight on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out our WOW.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going Vintage sounds very interesting! Hope you get to check it out very soon :)

    http://thparanormalpalace.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-marie-lu-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good and I have it on my to-read list but I'm not really sure about reading it yet. Anyway it sounds good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep--I'll definitely be reading this one! It sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This sounds so cute!!! I'll be glad to see your review!
    -Beth @ YA Vixens
    My WoW!

    Check out our swag giveaway of The Archived!
    Vixen's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so cute and fun ^^ a bit quircky, I love it!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O I actually got approved for an eARC of this book and am SO EXCITED to start this! I LOVE Vintage too and it's so cool ur boyfriend has a record collection!

    -AWESOME pick this week Myra! :D
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete