Sunday, 3 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves [15]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.

And because I missed last weeks I shall be including books received then too and some review books I've received in January yet neglected to mention through lack of brain-working-ness. (It's going to be quite a long list and I've probably forgotten things!)


WON:

Between (Crossroads Saga #2) by Mary Ting (e-book) from Mary Ting


BOUGHT:

Infernal Devices (Predator Cities #3) by Philip Reeve (paperback copy from TBD)A Darkling Plain (Predator Cities #4) by Philip Reeve (paperback copy from TBD)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee (paperback copy from TBD)Spy Force Revealed (Spy Force #2) by Deborah Abela (paperback copy from secondhand store)The Nightmare Vortex (Spy Force #3) by Deborah Abela (paperback copy from secondhand store)The Hollywood Mission (Spy Force #4) by Deborah Abela (paperback copy from secondhand store)The Amazon Experiment (Spy Force #5) by Deborah Abela (paperback copy from secondhand store)Foundling (Monster Blood Tattoo #1) by D.M. Cornish (paperback copy from secondhand store)City of Flowers (Stravaganza #3) by Deborah Abela (paperback copy from secondhand store)School's Out Forever (Maximum Ride #2) by James Patterson (paperback copy from secondhand store)

FOR REVIEW:

Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness#1) by Lili St. Crow (e-book) from NetGalley
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead (e-book) from NetGalley
The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett (e-book) from NetGalley
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher (e-book) from NetGalley
The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abé (e-book) from NetGalley
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry (e-book) from NetGalley
Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett (e-book) from NetGalley
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (e-book) from NetGalley
Protector by Tressa Messenger (e-book) for Blog Tour
A Cast of Stones (The Staff and the Sword #1) by Patrick W. Carr (e-book) for Blog Tour
Lennon's Jinx by Chris Myers (e-book) for Blog Tour
Power (The Descendant Trilogy #1) by Theresa M. Jones (e-book) for Blog Tour
First Frost by Liz DeJesus (e-book) for Blog Tour
Frost Fire (Tortured Elements #1) by Olivia Rivers (e-book) for Blog Tour
Untimed  by Andy Gavin (e-book) for Blog Tour

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to The Indigo Spell, The Nightmare Affair and Dare You To. I have also been meaning to read Angelfall after hearing so many positive things! Great Haul! Happy Reading!! :D

    my StS

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angelfall was only about $6 or $7 on The Book Depository so I thought,'Why not?'. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Angelfall sounds really amazing. I've seen it recommended a lot so I may have to pick up a copy of it soon. I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I've heard really good things! Thanks. :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to read your review of Dare You To... I loved Pushing The Limits! Looks like an amazing week for stacking your shelves, have fun with all those lovely books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the books, but I'm loving it as well! I loved Pushing the Limits and have high hopes for Dare You To.

      Delete
  4. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU GOT DARE YOU TO!!!! UGH I NEED IT!!!! I cannot wait to get that book in May! Happy reading!

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I was approved to review it! I loved Pushing the Limits and can't wait to sink my teeth into this!! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. Amazing list! I really should include my book tour ones, but I just figured that'll make my list too big LOL

    Old Follower :D

    My Stacking the Shelves post.

    Angelica @
    Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly always forget to include them but I figure it's a good way to keep track for myself and others. :)

      Delete