Saturday, 23 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves [17]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.



WON:



   

Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter - paperback from Date A Book
Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2) by Ally Carter - paperback from Date A Book


BOUGHT:



Torn (Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking - paperback from TBD

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books. I really want to read the Heist Society series, they look like fun, I have a couple on my wishlist. Love the Trylle series, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I did. Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started Trylle yet, I'm waiting to get my hands on the third book so I can gobble them down in one go! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Torn looks great, I think I already have it on my TBR pile.

    Happy reading!
    My books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read the Trylle series!

      Delete
  3. One of my friends really liked the Heist Society. I need to check it out soon!
    Great books!
    Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed them, and even though they're part of the same series they're all fairly independent of each other.
      Thank you. :)

      Delete