Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [15]

Top Ten Favourite Characters in the Fantasy Genre

 
Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

1. Errol Stone from A Cast of Stones
He's the main character from the book and the person you learn the most about. I like his character, he is honest, brave and strong and I loved reading about him.

2 & 
3. Wynter Moorehawke and Christopher Garron from The Moorehawke Trilogy 
Wynter is the MC but Christopher also plays a big part in the books. They're both brave and ferocious and I love them!

4. Durnik from The Belgariad series

He is a gorgeous, lovable giant. He is so soft and loving and he's just a wonderful character!

5 & 6. Lyra Belacqua and Will Parry from His Dark Materials series

Their relationship is so sweet and beautiful and they have that gorgeous innocence of children even with everything they go through. I admire them and I'm not sure I could be as strong as they are.



That's all I've got for now. I'm a little tired and can't remember anything else but I'm quite happy with the list. Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the above books. Whoops. :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book in the His Dark Materials series, I do hope to read the others soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of the books, though.

    Here's my TTT Post @ I Heart Romance

    ReplyDelete