Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [19]


Hosted by Breaking the Spine


Golden
by Jessi Kirby
Expected Publication: 14th May 2013

From Goodreads:
Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.


It's not a very long synopsis but it's long enough to pique my interest. I love th cover and the idea behind the title, 'nothing gold can stay gold' I think this book could be really good!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the sound of this one! Love the setting, the cover, and the MC's name...lol

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick!!! I am really excited for this one! It sounds great!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I LOVE Jessi Kirby and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this one! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete