Sunday, 10 March 2013

Judging a Book by It's Cover [15]


There are heaps of different memes about, and I do quite a few of them here but I also wanted to do something that was my own and that's how this came about. I don't actually judge a book solely on it's cover, I've read many a bad book with a gorgeous cover and vice versa, so I'm not a total cover snob, but I do appreciate a nice cover. This is just a simple, fun post showcasing some of the covers we love and what we love about them! If you want to join in just create your own post and leave a link to it in the comments below!


Pushing the Limits
(Pushing the Limits #1)
by Katie McGarry
Publication Date: 31st July 2012


Why it Caught My Eye:
The sexy people on the front cover! I also love the darker shades of colour and the fading in from the top of the cover, it really makes the title stand out and grab your attention.

Favourite Feature:
I love the stance of the characters on the cover. It's quite sexy and passionate, but it's also got an easy, flirtatious vibe, like this is how it's supposed to be.

What I Guessed About the Book:
That it is about a relationship, a sexy relationship, and that the main characters are still in school. The title also gives some things away, like the strain in the relationship and how they have to find the right amount of push for it to work.

The After Opinion:
I thought this book was amazing and surpassed all my expectations and guesstimations! It was very passionate and emotional and I thought the scene on the cover was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment