Saturday, 16 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves [18]


Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.




BOUGHT:


Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick - paperback


I read this book a few years ago but I haven't read the rest in the series and when I saw it in the local opportunity shop for $1 I just couldn't resist! It's a little worn and has a small rip in the side, but for $1 I cannot complain!

3 comments:

  1. Great deal! I love it when I find books for bargain prices :D Happy re-reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a great bargain. I haven't read all in this series either, I think the first 2 and have book 3, but haven't read it yet. Happy reading and thanks for sharing.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal! I've read all but the last one in the series-hope to get to it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete