Saturday, 23 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves [19]


Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


WON:
From author Suzanne Lazear (Technically my boyfriend won them, but sharing is caring right!)

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)   Skies of Fire (The Ether Chronicles, #1)   Night of Fire (The Ether Chronicles, #2)
Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear - paperback signed to my fabulous boyfriend
Skies of Fire (The Ether Chronicles #1) by Zoe Archer - paperback
Night of Fire (The Ether Chronicles #2) by Nico Rossi - paperback
And.. Various Buttons, Badges, Bookmarks, Magnets, Cards + A Fab Innocent Darkness Swag-Bag!

BOUGHT:
Rapture (Fallen, #4)
Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate - paperback (Only $5!!)

3 comments:

  1. Woah! Rapture is so cheap! LOL :))

    new follower

    follow back? :)

    My StS

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_22.html#links

    Win a Shatter me T-Shirts and a Signed Copy of Unravel me

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your books!
    And it is awesome that your boyfriend one these books. :D

    Happy reading.
    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the cover for Rapture. I've only read Fallen in this series, but I just love this cover. I love her long dark hair, and her pretty dress and the cool color tones. Okay, enough of me talking about the cover.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete