Saturday, 20 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves [20]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.



BOUGHT:

Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)   The Magician's Elephant   Mistress of the Storm

Fallen in Love (Fallen #3.5) by Lauren Kate (hardcover)
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo (paperback)
Mistress of the Storm by M.L. Welsh (paperback)


Angel Blood   Heart of Danger   The Eyeball Collector (Tales From The Sinister City, #3)

Angel Blood by John Singleton (paperback)
Heart of Danger (Juno #3) by Fleur Beale (paperback)
The Eyeball Collector (Tales From the Sinister City #3) by F.E. Higgins (hardcover)



GIFTED:


Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories   

Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories (paperback) from my boyfriend (Jared, who is soon to become a guest reviewer here!) a gift for attending my very first job interview!

18 comments:

  1. I don't really love the fallen series but I wanted to read Fallen in Love anyway. Darn those beautiful covers! Gets me every time lol

    Steampunk looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just 'okay' books for me, but the covers are gorgeous and it was only $5 - I couldn't resist!

      Delete
  2. The Magician's Elephant looks so cute! And I love the cover for Mistress of the Storm. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, a lot of these books I picked out because the covers were just gorgeous (cover snob!). :P

      Delete
  3. Oooo, some of these sound so good! I hope you enjoy reading them! I'm stopping by for the first time and adore your blog! New follower!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O StS AWESOMENESS!!! I still haven't read FALLEN IN LOVE and i really need to because I finished the series O_O! AND OMGGGGGG STEAMPUNK! That cover is EPIC :D U have a super sweet BF Myra, especially if he got you a book ^_^

    -With much <3 & keep on rocking,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to finish the Fallen series, I still haven't read Rapture! And my boyfirend is an absolute sweetheart, you can't really get much better than a fellow book-lover! :D I am really excited to read Steampunk because some really awesome authors like, Garth Nix and Cassandra Clare, contributed!!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Not familiar with any of these, but I hope you enjoy them all :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard for any of these but I am checking them out. Nice haul, love the cover of Heart of Danger.

    Happy reading!
    My books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading the first book in the Juno series ages ago but I have no idea whether or not I enjoyed it, shall have to track it down again so I can get to Heart of Danger! The covers are really pretty. :)

      Delete
  7. Nice assortment of books. I hope you enjoy all of them. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Steampunk anthology looks interesting! The magician's elephant is from now on on my Goodreads list, together with Mistress of the storm. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to stop buying books - there's no room anywhere! - but they just look so good I can't help myself! Thank you!

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness, the Magician's elephant looks absolutely adorable! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up because of the cover, and kept it because it was by the author of 'The Tale of Despereaux'! Thank you. :)

      Delete