Saturday, 27 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves [21]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.



BOUGHT:

Mercy (Mercy, #1)   Rumors (Luxe, #2)

Mercy (Mercy #1) by Rebecca Lim (paperback, new)
Rumours (Luxe #2) by Anna Godbersen (paperback, second-hand)

BORROWED:



Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1)   

Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1)by Terry Goodkind (paperback) from my father.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these but they all have beautiful covers. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these either, but I love the cover for Rumors!

    New GFC follower! Would love it if you could return the favor. :)
    Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Mercy yet, but it looks really good! Rumors was a fun read though!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Mercy, either, but it looks really interesting. Happy reading!
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with these books, but I hope you enjoy reading it. Have a great weekend! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete