Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [17]

Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

 


1. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy ~ from Pride and Prejudice
One of my favourite novels and one of my favourite fictional crushes. I just adore Mr. Darcy, who doesn't?!

2. Dimitri Belikov ~ from Vampire Academy
Sexy, talented, gorgeous, deep.. just a few words to describe oh-so-wonderful Dimitri. He is by far one of the sexiest book characters ever.

3. Noah Hutchins ~ from Pushing the Limits
Also a very sexy guy, and very sweet when he wants to be.

4. Will Parry ~ from His Dark Materials
I love Will. He's probably my oldest book crush and he holds a very dear place in my heart.

5. Durnik ~ from The Belgariad
Okay, so he's about 40 or so (not entirely sure of his age, but quite a lot older than me) but he is just an absolute sweetheart! So I will just love him from afar, in an affectionate kind of way.

6. Luna Lovegood ~ from Harry Potter
I have a completely normal girl-crush on Luna. She's amazing and a few of my friends have commented that I am quite like her, which makes me feel very awesome indeed!

7. Ranger or Joe (I can never quite choose) ~ from Stephanie Plum
In the books Stephanie is constantly torn between these two men, and honestly so am I. I can't pick one over the other (not for a long period of time anyway) they're both sexy, sweet, mysterious and absolutely gorgeous - how do you choose?!

8. Christopher Garron ~ from The Moorehawke Trilogy
He is good. He's been through quite a lot, yet he's till an absolutely irresistible cutie! I love him!

9. Adrian Ivashkov ~ from Bloodlines
Through the course of Bloodlines, Adrian has grown so much! I know I mentioned Dimitri earlier on but I have to have Adrian as well because, his character growth was so great that I slowly fell in love with him without even noticing! He's incredible!

10. Étienne St. Clair ~ from Anna and the French Kiss
You've got to love an accent, and a foreign setting. He is witty, charismatic and drop-dead gorgeous! I would definitely drool over him.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie can't pick either! I can't believe I forgot that awesome pair. Luna is great girl crush. I have Jacky Faber as one of mine. Etienne certainly is the charmer. Great picks! Here are mine http://wp.me/pzUn5-1sp

    ReplyDelete