Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [23]

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Transparent
Transparent
by Natalie Whipple
Expected Publication: 21st May 2013

From Goodreads:

Plenty of teenagers feel invisible. Fiona McClean actually is.

An invisible girl is a priceless weapon. Fiona’s own father has been forcing her to do his dirty work for years—everything from spying on people to stealing cars to breaking into bank vaults.

After sixteen years, Fiona’s had enough. She and her mother flee to a small town, and for the first time in her life, Fiona feels like a normal life is within reach. But Fiona’s father isn’t giving up that easily.

Of course, he should know better than anyone: never underestimate an invisible girl.



I've actually got an e-arc of this for review from Edelweiss, so I'm technically not waiting since I am starting it very soon (excitement!). This book just sounds so unique and different and I am in need of something a little different to read. Looking forward to reading this book!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's really interesting. My WoW last week was Invisibility and books with invisible characters really make me curious. :)

    my WoW

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete