Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [24]

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Isla and the Happily Ever After
(Anna and the French Kiss #3)
by Stephanie Perkins
Expected Publication: September 2013

From Goodreads:

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.



Stephanie Perkins. Need I say more?
Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door were amazing and the characters were just gorgeous! I was very excited when the MC's from the first book made an appearance in the second so I am over the moon that all the lovely, lovely characters are making an appearance in the last book.
BRING ON SEPTEMBER!!

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this series. Honestly, the first two books are re-reads for me (which is rare). Now I just need to wait until September. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely re-read worthy. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a good one! Thanks for the recommendation.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie Perkins is great at writing YA romance stories!

      Delete
  3. I seriously cannot wait for this! I loved both Anna and Lola, so I have no doubts about liking this one :P
    Hey, check this out! :D
    Review: Losing It
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great - I'm so excited for this book!

      Delete
  4. I've already read Anna and I'm starting Lola today! This is also one that I'm sure I'll be reading when it comes out!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started reading Anna but havent finished it yet. I just don't think i was in the mood for it at the time but i know i have to finish it because people can only say awesome things about it! Great choice

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read Lola! I loved Anna when I read it last year, so I'm expecting to love Lola and Isla just as much. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more. This was my pick last week. Anna is one of my all-time favs. I'm so freaking excited to read this book! It almost makes me want to skip summer....Almost.
    My WoW @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am waiting for this one very impatiently!

    ReplyDelete