Saturday, 4 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves [22]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


WON:

Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)

Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake (paperback) from Date A Book -Myra


BOUGHT:

The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3)   The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5)   The Carnivorous Carnival (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #9)   The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, Book 1)

The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events #3) by Lemony Snicket (paperback, second-hand) -Jared
The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events #5) by Lemony Snicket (paperback, second-hand) -Jared
The Carnivorous Carnival (A Series of Unfortunate Events #9) by Lemony Snicket (paperback, second-hand) -Jared
18+ books from the Hardy Boys series by Franklin W. Dixon (paperback, second-hand) -Jared

15 comments:

  1. I liked Anna Dressed in Blood so I hope Girl of Nightmares is just as good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read Anna Dressed in Blood, but now I've got a good incentive! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for commenting twice! The first comment I posted was incomplete.
    Anyway, Girl of Nightmares is great! Loved it just as much as the first. Happy reading!

    - Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get my hands on Anna Dressed in Blood!

      Delete
  5. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares is really good as well. Enjoy your books!

    Stacking the Shelves #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stuff this week! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read all the Series of Unfortunate Books last year. Well, I finished the series last year. They are quite fun, I must say, even if they get a little repetitive. Have you tried the audiobooks? Most are narrated by Tim Curry, and he's amazing! He should narrate so many more books.

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover for Girl of nightmares. I will have to look up the book :)
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover's what drew my eyes first, it's very compelling. :)

      Delete
  9. Girl of Nightmares has got rave reviews! enjoy!

    Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard good things too! :)

      Delete