Saturday, 18 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves [23]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


WON:

Going Under

Going Under by S. Walden (e-copy) from K.A Last's 400 facebook fans giveaway (I won an e-book of my choice from amazon<$2.99 so I decided on Going Under from all the glowing reviews!)



GIFTED:

Pride (Shifters, #3)   

Pride (Shifters #3) by Rachel Vincent (paperback, signed!) from Harlequin Australia! Anyone who bought a book by Rachel Vincent, received a free, signed, paperback of another of her books!

11 comments:

  1. I bought Going Under a few weeks ago but I still have not read it. As for Pride, I LOVED the shifts series! :)

    Have a good weekend!

    Weekly Wrap Up + STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reviews for it are so good, I'm kind of scared to start reading!

      Delete
  2. I bought Going under this week haha. :P

    New follower via Bloglovin.
    My STS

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it!

      Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. I've seen Going Under a lot. Sounds interesting. Happy reading :)

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going Under looks great. I hadn't heard of it before. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reviews for it are really good so far, so I'm looking forward to it! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. I've heard really great things about all of Rachel Vincent's series. I may have to start reading them soon!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started reading them a few years ago but I accidently read them out of order which confused me and so I put them on hold. I must read them again, from the beginning, in order! :)

      Delete
  6. Those books look great! Enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete