Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [18]

Top Ten Favourite Book Covers of Books I've Read


 

In no particular order..


Delirium (Delirium, #1)   Torment (Fallen, #2)

1. Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
I'm not as fond of the others in the series, but this one is just gorgeous!

2. Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate
(Hey look, two Lauren's!)
I love all the covers and I'm always umm-ing and arr-ing about which cover I like best. It's close, but I think Torment just beats the others.


Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)   Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)

3. Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
Cover = gorgeous, book= gorgeous, series = gorgeous!

4. Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1) by Melissa Marr
All the covers in this series have a very fey-like quality and they're all gorgeous.


The Undrowned Child (The Undrowned Child, #1)   Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)

5. The Undrowned Child (The Undrowned Child #1) by Michelle Lovric
How beautiful is that cover? The colours, the tones, the images.. it's all absolutely lovely!

6. Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
The expression on her face makes this my favourite cover of the series. It's so perfect for VA!


Obernewtyn (The Obernewtyn Chronicles, #1)   New Moon (Twilight, #2)

7. Obernewtyn (The Obernewtyn Chronicles #1) by Isobelle Carmody
I adore the Random House covers for this series. and can't really choose a favourite, but the first one is rather striking.

8. New Moon (Twilight #2) by Stephenie Meyer
I love the simple use of colours and objects in this series and of the covers I like this one best.


The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)   My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)

9. The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa
Gorgeous cover for a gorgeous series. I just love the colouring and swirls and, well, everything!

10. My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
I love the fact that the person, isn't photographic in quality but more like a pastel drawing, it's really quite a lovely effect.

4 comments:

  1. Oh snap, The Wicked Lovely cover is awesome and I forgot to add it to my post! But at least one of us remembered it!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! Gosh I love book covers! :)

      Delete
  2. The Undrowned Child's cover is gorgeous! I'd never heard of that one. Torment's cover is so pretty, too, but I've never read that series. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked Lovely's cover is amazing! Although I didn't really like the series, I think the covers for all the books are equally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete