Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [25]

Hosted by Breaking the Spine


Maid of Secrets (Maids of Honor, #1)
Maid of Secrets
(Maids of Honor #1)
by Jennifer McGowan
Expected Publication: 7th May 2013



From Goodreads:

Seventeen-year-old Meg Fellowes is a wry, resourceful thief forced to join an elite group of female spies in Queen Elizabeth’s Court. There she must solve a murder, save the Crown, and resist the one thing that will become her greatest freedom–and her deadliest peril. 

For Meg and her fellow spies are not alone in their pursuit of the murderer who stalks Windsor Castle.

A young, mysterious Spanish courtier, Count Rafe de Martine, appears at every turn in the dark and scandal-filled corridors of the Queen’s summer palace. And though secrets and danger are Meg’s stock-in-trade, she’s never bargained on falling in love…



I really wanted to read this book and awesomely I signed up for the blog tour and got a review copy! Maid of Secrets sounds intriguing and I love historical fiction, especially if it involves romance and mystery! My stop is on the 3rd, so come back then for a review plus the tour giveaway!



1 comment:

  1. I'm all about this book! I'd like it in my hands right now!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete