Sunday, 2 June 2013

Hello!

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry about my lack of activity the past week or so, it appears all my teachers are conspiring against me and have demanded all my assignments be due at the same time. On top of that I've had various after school appointments the past couple of weeks and for the majority of this week I've been feeling like death in a blanket, cowering from the outside world in the sanctuary of my bed. So basically, I was feeling ill.


I should be back now.. *crosses fingers* Or is crossing both fingers unlucky? *uncrosses fingers* *crosses left-hand fingers only* There! We're all good! :)


I know I have been completely out of action, or been away for that long, but I thought I'd give you guys an update anyway and let you know that the little cobwebs that forming in the corner of my blog shall soon be swept away!


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment