Saturday, 15 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves [24]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT (from TBD):

Until I Die (Revenants, #2)   Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)   Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)

Until I Die (Die For Me #2) by Amy Plum (paperback)
Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles #5) by Alyxandra Harvey (paperback) - Joint custody with my mother
Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles #6) by Alyxandra Harvey (paperback) - Also joint custody with my mother



WON:

Broken Forest   Thief (Sevy, #1)

Broken Forest by Eliza Tilton (paperback) + some super amazing swag! - Part of her blog tour giveaway

The Sevy Series (Sevy #1, 2 & 3) by Sarah-Jane Lehoux (e-copies) - Part of the blog tour giveaway


GIFTED:

Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)

Hot Six (Stephanie Plum #6) by Janet Evanovich (paperback, second-hand) from my most wonderfully amazing boyfriend!



FOR REVIEW:

Triangles   Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)   Branded (Sinners, #1)   Ink (Paper Gods, #1)

Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller (paperback) from Spencer Hill Press, shared around their Australian Book Bloggers group

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead (e-copy) from NetGalley

Branded (Sinners #1) by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki (e-copy) from NetGalley

Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun (e-copy) from NetGalley

The First Third   Indelible (The Twixt, #1)   Elusive (On The Run, #1)

The First Third by Will Kostakis (e-copy) from NetGalley

Indelible (The Twixt #1) by Dawn Metcalf (e-copy) from NetGalley

Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett (e-copy) from NetGalley



Wow I have a lot of reading to do!

10 comments:

  1. I've been seeing Indelible on a few mailboxes this week. I don't know much about it, but do think it has the prettiest cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is what drew me in at first, it sounds interesting though and I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Until I Die is really good! And I have heard that Triangles and Indelible are really interesting - but I haven't had the chance to read them yet. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on sale at TBD and I couldn't resist - I've been meaning to start th series for ages! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooo, so many great looking books! Can't wait to hear what you think about them. Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thief (sevy) looks good, so does Branded. I have Ink, but still need to read it. Enjoy your new books!
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete