Sunday, 7 July 2013

Slightly Belated Stacking the Shelves [25]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Magic Steps (The Circle Opens, #1)   Cold Fire (The Circle Opens, #3)   Abhorsen (Old Kingdom Trilogy, #3)

Magic Steps (The Circle Opens #1) by Tamora Pierce (paperback) -Second-hand
Cold Fire (The Circle Opens #3) by Tamora Pierce (paperback) - Second-hand
Abhorsen (Abhorsen #3) by Garth Nix (paperback) - Second-hand


The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)   Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer (paperback) - from TBD for < $5!

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake (paperback) - from my local bookstore



WON:


Tethers (The Tethers Trilogy #1) by Jack Croxall (e-copy) - Part of Sara in Bookland's Blogoversary Giveaway


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)   Black City (Black City, #1)   Unravelling (Unravelling, #1)

From Eliza Tilton's Blog Tour Giveaway - $25 Worth of Books from TBD!

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julia Kagawa (paperback)
Black City (Black City #1) by Elizabeth Richards (paperback)
Unravelling (Unravelling #1) by Elizabeth Norris (paperback)



BORROWED (from the library):

Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)

Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman (hardcover)

9 comments:

  1. What a haul! I really enjoyed Just One Day and I really, really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood :)

    Enjoy! Emily @ Reader Rising

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won the second book in the Anna series and thought I'd better go and buy the first!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I've been meaning to read The Immortal Rules. Happy reading!
    If you have a sec please swing by and check out my post http://bookcrackercaroline.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I, I am really keen to start reading it!

      Delete
  3. Great assortment of books. I love Tamora Pierce! The Immortal Rules was amazing too. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. I had huge weeks. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked too soon the first time. A very nice groups of books. Here is my post: Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, so many awesome books! Have fun reading them!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! So many good books! Garth Nix's Abhorsen series is one of my absolute favorites and Anna Dressed In Blood is so unbelievably good and CREEPY.

    Happy reading! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete