Saturday, 20 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves [26]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)   Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1)   Reboot (Reboot, #1)

Fallen In Love (Fallen #3.5) by Lauren Kate (hardcover) - $2 second-hand 
Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1) by Fiona Paul (paperback) - New
Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera (paperback) - New


WON:



Boy Nobody

Boy Nobody (Boy Nobody #1) by Allen Zadoff (paperback) - From Date A Book

10 comments:

  1. The cover of Venom is beautiful :-) Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning Boy Nobody!

    Venom is an awesome read, I was pleasantly surprised reading it. Have yet to write my review though LOL.

    I have Reboot and Fallen in Love as well but haven't read them :/

    Happy reading ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reboot was so good! Boy Nobody looks really interesting--have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Boy Nobody. It's a fun book. I really liked it. I have Reboot on my Kindle, but haven't gotten to it yet. Great haul!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that cover of Venom! The dress is gorgeous.
    And I still have to read Reboot. Hopefully you'll enjoy that one.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover of Venom is so pretty! And the Reboot cover too!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy Nobody looks really good I hope you enjoy it =) Great haul!
    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Venom and Reboot are both on my TBR mountain. I have to read a stack of review books before I can get to them though. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reboot is one I really want to read. Although that cover is one I haven't seen for it. I like it! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete