Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Teaser Tuesday [17]

Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)

"Do you believe in the fae, the fair folk?" He arched a dark eyebrow.

"No, I don't. They're just pretty stories for children." She picked flowers to go with the thyme, to cover her nervousness at a stranger talking to them so freely.

An odd smile played on his lips. "You think so?"

~pg. 82, paperback copy of Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear



I'm reading this as part of Suzanne Lazear's read-along. There are some awesome prizes up for grabs and the schedule is fairly easy, so if you're interested then join in for some bookish discussions and fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh intriguing! I'd love to read this book!

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this one and have the second near the top of my review stack. My teasers this week are from Playing to Win by Jaci Burton and Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an awsome read and I'm loving that cover! THanks for the great teaser! :D

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Teaser Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh interesting teaser! and i really love the cover of that book.. i'll look it up :D
    here’s mine
    http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/teaer-tuesday-july-9-2013/

    ReplyDelete