Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Teaser Tuesday [19]

Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

The Hero's Lot (The Staff and the Sword, #2)

There were no words, no violence short of death that would satiate his need for justice. Martin threw back his head to yell at the sky and the deity beyond it. 

~pg. 190, e-arc of The Hero's Lot (The Staff and The Sword #2) by Patrick W. Carr


I recently finished this book and I absolutely loved it! I struggled to find a teaser that was deliciously tantalising without giving too much away. I really, really recommend this book. My review of it is here.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds really good. I'll have to check it out. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-july-30-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, especially if you love fantasy! :)

      Delete
  2. Gotta love people who challenge deities! This book does sound really interesting. Here's my TT: http://addictedtobooksandpastries.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/tuesday-teasers-july-30th/

    ReplyDelete