Sunday, 25 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves [27]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.

Most of these are books & swag I've gotten over the last couple of weeks but I've just neglected to post until now!


BOUGHT:

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)   By Light Alone   Our Tragic Universe

<$3
Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman (paperback) - New, <$3
By Light Alone by Adam Roberts (paperback) - New, <$3
Our Tragic Universe by Scarlett Thomas (hardcover) - New, <$3

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)   The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4)

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1) by Melissa de la Cruz (hardcover) - New, <$3
The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa de la Cruz (hardcover) - New, <$3

The Graveyard Book   Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)   Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1)

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (paperback) - New from TBD
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor (paperback) - New
Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles #1) by Melina Marchetta (paperback) - Second-hand


GIFTED:


The Wonder Book of the Air by Cynthia Shearer (hardcover) - From my boyfriend. :)


Two Innocent Darkness stickers (one signed),
Two Charmed Vengeance stickers,
Three signed Charmed Vengeance bookmarks From Suzanne Lazear for the Airship Squadron!



A Tale of Two Centuries Bookmark,
Taste the Heat Card (signed on back),
A signed sticker,
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century pear tattoo,
Two Flirt Squad badges! From Rachel Harris for the Flirt Squad!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I almost bought Where She Went. I have been dying to read the second one. Hope you enjoy it. I've head good things.


    My StS
    Jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any book by Neil Gaiman! I hope you enjoy all your book goodness this week!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic haul! I loved the Graveyard Book. Great swag, too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! I just bought Finnikin The Rock today! Hahaha. And also bought Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard book this week. And bought Daughter of Smoke and Bone maybe a month ago.

    We're going to be friends. Have fun reading all your goodies!

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete