Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [32]

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Premeditated
Premeditated
by Josin McQuein
Expected Publication: 8th October 2013


From Goodreads:

A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.


This book has some mixed reviews, but most seem to be quite good and it sounds really interesting. I'm really excited to check Premeditated out!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this one sounds intense! I'm definitely curious.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Sharon - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-insanity-by-susan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds ah-maz-ing. I've been dying to get my hands on a copy, but no luck yet. Oh, well. At least Oct isn't too far away now. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to this one. I think it has potential to be really great. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Great choice!
    My WoW
    Chelsea @ Books Turn Brains

    ReplyDelete