Saturday, 28 September 2013

One Year Blogoversary Celebrations - Interview with Cynthia from We All Make Mistakes In Books


Welcome to the next post in my blogoversary celebrations. Today we have Cynthia from We All Make Mistakes in Books as our special guest and an interview! It really is a great read and she has some really good advice for bloggers at the end, so I'd defintiely suggest checking the interview and the blog out!

Without further ado.. CYNTHIA!


Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? Why did you start blogging?
My name is Cynthia and I'm 21 y.o. I'm from Argentina :) 
I started blogging after reading Obsidian. My friend Diana and I love books and when we were reading about Katy and how how she loved books and blogging we thought "why don't we have a blog?!" So that how we got We All Make Mistakes In Books.

What's your blog about? How long have you been blogging?
We review and promote books in YA, NA and some Adult ones that catch our interest. We both prefer paranormal but some contemporary in between is great. 
We've been blogging for 1 year and 7 months! 

What's the best part of being a book blogger? 
The people. I mean getting to read ARCs of the books you love is awesome too but all the lovely people you meet in the way, authors, bloggers, readers. They make it all worth it, like you're not alone there with your passion for books.

What was the last book you read? What are you planning to read next?
Oh wow... Cipher by Cindi Madsen. I had to think this one haha Uni gets all my time but I'll read Out Of Line by Diane Alberts next :) I hear Finn is super hot

Who is your favourite character that you love to hate?
Mia in the first VA book or Ash from the Lux Series. 

Is there any book you've read that you'd like to rewrite the ending of?
Oh yeah, Just One Wish by Jannet Rialson. Or and please don't kill me, The Hunger Games. I hated the end of the series

If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what three books would you want with you?
I'm gonna cheat here, i'll choose three series:
Vampire Academy (I'm including the spin off because of Adrian) by Richelle Mead
Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout
Fever series by Karen Marie Mooning

Where can we stalk find you (and your blog)?
Twitter: http://twitter.com/xlittlexangelx

My unsolicited advise
I read once this great post about how bloggers worried about the numbers. How many followers, page views, comments they have...
And the truth is, they take all the fun to blogging. 
I won't lie, I paid a lot of attention to them at first but then, even if it was one little comment I was happy. It's not about how many, it's about saying what you want and having people share that feeling. It's about the people you meet.
So don't worry about the numbers, people will come with time, you have to be patient. You won't be the next big blogger in a day just be yourself and remember to have fun!


Thank you so much Cynthia for an amazing interview and I love your advice! I still get really excited when I see I have new followers or comments, or get a heap of pageviews, but I don't obsess over it. I'm just really happy that people are interested in what I have to say it makes me so thankful every day that I started this blog!

Oh, and I'm definitely not going to kill you for wanting to rewrite the end to The Hunger Games series, I really want to do that one as well!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't drop by before! Crazy weekend hehe

    I get excited too, as Katy (Lux series) says, People rock! whenever I get a new follower haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to discover new book blogs, thanks for sharing your info with us. Cynthia, now you've got one follower more. Greets! :)

    ReplyDelete