Saturday, 28 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves [28]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Everneath (Everneath, #1)   Time Between Us

Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton (paperback) - New, 2 for $10
Time Between Us (Time Between Us #1) by Tamara Ireland Stone (paperback) - New, 2 for $10


The Redemption of Althalus   Polgara The Sorceress

The Redemption of Althalus by David & Leigh Eddings (hardcover) - Second-hand
Polgara the Sorceress by David & Leigh Eddings (hardcover) - Second-hand


      Voice of the Gods

The Novice (The Black Magician Trilogy #2) by Trudi Canavan (paperback) - Second-hand
Priestess of the White (The Age of Five #1) by Trudi Canavan (paperback) - Second-hand
Voice of the Gods (The Age of Five #3) by Trudi Canavan (paperback) - Second-hand


I have read the Trudi Canavan books before but I loved them so much I couldn't resist getting them! And I think that the Eddings' books must be almost the only books by David Eddings that I haven't yet read! I am very excited about this weeks haul!

13 comments:

  1. Interesting selection. I don't know most of the books in your haul with the exception of the first one. Brodi Ashton wrote an amazing series. I hope you like it. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other books (except for Time Between Us) are all adult Fantasy novels. So if you're into fantasy definitely check them out!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading them!

      Delete
  3. I have had Time Between Us on my TBR for what feels like forever...I need to read it soon! Enjoy your books!

    Here's my STS this week!

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it on my mental TBR pile for forever as well! SO when I saw it was a two for $10 deal, I couldn't resist! :)

      Delete
  4. I nearly bought Everneath today. It's definitely on my wishlist. I hope you enjoy it and your other books this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Time Between Us is going to get read this weekend. It's been on my shelf and I need to hop to it. Enjoy all your new books! :)

    Old follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am really excited for Time Between Us! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  6. It has been a long time since I have read anything by David Eddings. I hope you enjoy the couple you have here! Happy Reading! *Blog follower*
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have just finished reading and reviewing Time Between Us and I loved it! So hope you enjoy it as well.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete